School Uniform requirements are as follows:
- black sweatshirt displaying the school logo
- gold polo shirt
- black or grey tailored trousers
- white, black or grey socks
- black shoes (trainers are not acceptable)
For PE, all boys need a white t-shirt and navy blue or black shorts. All Boys will also need trainers and a blue or black sweatshirt for outdoor games. Plain dark tracksuits may be worn during bad weather.
- black cardigan or sweatshirt displaying the school logo
- gold polo shirt
- black or grey skirt, pinafore dress or trousers
- white, black or grey socks or tights
- black shoes (trainers or open toed sandals are not acceptable)
- in summer, girls may wear yellow and white checked dresses
For PE, all girls need a white t-shirt and navy blue or black shorts. All girls will also need trainers and a blue or black sweatshirt for outdoor games. Plain dark tracksuits may be worn during bad weather.
Uniform can be purchased in a number of ways through our supplier Prestige Design and Workwear. Online orders can be placed, with debit card payments being accepted or alternatively an order form can be collected from the School Office where cash payment can be made. A variety of delivery options are available and will be explained to you when your child starts with us. Click the logo below to go to The Meads section of Prestige's site.
Children are encouraged to be responsible for all uniform and other clothing, such as coats, hats and gloves, that are brought to school.
- All clothing and equipment should be marked with the owner’s name.
- Watches and small ear studs are the only jewellery permitted.
- Ear studs must be taped or removed for PE and Games lessons.
- Children’s property is not insured against loss or damage